Did you know that yoga could help you overcome alcohol addiction?
Many people try medications and other treatment methods to get rid of the issue of alcoholism. Unaware that yoga could be of benefit to them. Yoga classes in Dubai by DubaiYogaTrainers could be preferred if you want to escape alcohol addiction naturally.
We offer personal yoga classes in Dubai for those who want exclusive sessions. Alternatively, our online yoga classes also could be considered. Dubaiyogatrainers comprises experienced yoga teachers to provide effective yoga classes in Dubai.
5 Yoga Poses to Heal from Alcoholism
Alcoholism or alcohol addiction is a common social problem. A person addicted to alcohol can create disturbances in family, neighbors, and the common public. His or her productivity will witness a slump, and destroy the growth prospects.
Personal yoga classes in Dubai, for healing alcohol addiction, would consist of specific yoga asanas. 5 of the yoga poses that are included in the yoga classes in Dubai, by Dubaiyogatrainers, are explained in this blog.
1. Vajrasana (Thunderbolt Pose/ Diamond Pose)
Vajrasana is a relatively easy yoga asana to perform. Those with problems with knees would find it difficult. Dubaiyogatrainers would suggest alternative poses for such clients. Yoga classes in Dubai are formulated considering the physical condition and objectives of the person.
Vajrasana is beneficial for:
· Ensuring a serene mind
· Regularizing metabolism and preventing gas formation
· Improving blood circulation
· Relieving back pain
· Adding concentration and focus
2. Supta Padangusthasana (Reclining Hand to Big Toe Pose)
You should carry out this asana under the guidance of Dubaiyogatrainers only. It may not be advisable to perform this pose if the person has issues with the leg or knee. Supta Padangusthasana would add flexibility to the body, boost blood circulation and infuse confidence. The elements that would enable the person to have a positive mindset.
Benefits of Supta Padangusthasana include:
· Removes stiffness from joints, hips, and limbs
· Stretches hamstrings, calves, thighs, and backbone
· Alleviates pain
· Boosts blood circulation
3. Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
Dubaiyogatrainers yoga classes in Dubai for healing alcoholic addiction include Matsyasana or Fish Pose. This Sarvangasana is known to offer many benefits to the body, including an optimistic mind and an attitude towards growth. We also provide personal yoga classes in Dubai, in which, the client can customize the yoga sessions.
Benefits of Matsyasana include:
· Helps in stretching the throat, chest, abdomen region, and hip
· Strengthens upper back muscles
· Enhances the strength of the back of the neck
· Adds flexibility to the spinal area
4. Adho Mukha Shvanasana (Downward-Facing Dog)
This inverted yoga pose is a part of yoga classes in Dubai for getting rid of alcoholism. Considered an important pose in the modern yoga asana, this pose follows Surya Namaskar.
Advantages of Adho Mukha Shvanasana are:
· Boost blood circulation
· Stretches the lower body and strengthens the upper body area
· Improves muscle strength
· Enhances focus
5. Virabhadrasana I (Warrior I)
You should practice Virabhadrasana under the guidance of a trained yoga instructor only. The exact alignment of the body while performing this asana matters a lot and it can affect the result. Dubaiyogatrainers renders the instructions and guidance for carrying out the asanas perfectly, during the yoga classes in Dubai, as well as, personal yoga classes in Dubai.
Benefits of Virabhadrasana I include:
· Improves strength of leg and back
· Adds flexibility to the body
· Increases blood circulation
· Enhanced flexibility to calves, hips, and shoulders
· Boost confidence to face life with a positive attitude
Pursuing these yoga asanas meticulously would help you heal alcohol addiction. We invite you to Dubaiyogatrainers for yoga classes in Dubai. We also have personal yoga classes in Dubai.
To join yoga classes in Dubai, contact us now.