Never has immunity been of too much importance than when the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) began its rampage across the world. Even though grudgingly, people began to accept the new normal, follow better and healthy practices in order to stay safe during these trying times. Now, with this year in its final months and the winter season upon us, having a healthy immune system has never become too important.
Starting from our school days, we have been taught about the importance of our immune system. It keeps us safe from diseases and infections. If our immune system is weakened, there is a higher risk of us being affected by viruses and other harmful pathogens. Yoga, the physical activity and way of life that is many centuries old, has in it many poses that help boost your immunity and stay healthy. Here are some yoga poses that boost your immunity:
Tadasana is one of the best yoga poses known to man. It is also known as the Mountain Pose. In order to perform this yoga pose:
- You have to start by standing straight.
- Your back must be straight and your feet together.
- Bring your hands from the sides together and interlock your fingers.
- Breathing in, gently lift your arms above your head with the palms facing outward.
- Look up to your hand and bring your head back down.
Practice Tadasana with certified yoga instructors in Dubai.
Known as the Locust Pose, the Shalabhasana is an important yoga pose that helps in boosting your immunity. To perform the yoga pose:
- Start by lying flat on the ground, on your stomach.
- Keep your legs together and stretch out your arms to your front.
- While you breathe in, lift up your arms and legs.
- Also, lift your head and chest as much as you are able to, from the floor.
Practice Shalabasana with online yoga classes in Dubai.
3. Ardha Matsyendrasana
The Ardha Matsyendrasana is also known as the Sitting Half Spinal Twist pose. Ardha Matsyendrasana is one of the best poses that helps in boosting immunity. To perform this pose:
- You start by sitting straight with your feet together.
- Bend your right leg and take it over the left leg.
- Inhale and place your right hand behind your back.
- Place the left elbow on your right knee.
- Keeping your spine straight, twist your upper body, and look over the right shoulder.
- Stay for a few seconds and release the pose.
Practice Ardha Matsyendrasana with trained yoga instructors in Dubai.
Known as the Crow Pose or the Crane Pose, the Bakasana is one of the best yoga poses to boost your immunity. To do this pose:
- Start by staying on all the fours.
- Place your hand’s shoulder-width apart and try to balance your body weight on the hands.
- Bring your knees to your arm.
- Gently lift your lower body from the ground and stay balanced.
- Gaze at a point in front of you and hold your position.
Practice Bakasana with online yoga classes in Dubai.
These are some of the amazing yoga poses that you can do to boost your immunity. Practicing these yoga poses the right way is the best way to reap its many benefits. Dubai Yoga Trainers provide you with online yoga classes in Dubai. Our certified and trained yoga instructors in Dubai help you practice yoga poses the best way.