Kundalini Yoga is a yoga form that includes chanting, meditation, and poses intended at elevating the kundalini energy. Kundalini is the spiritual energy that is present at the bottom of your spine. While Kundalini yoga wakes this energy, it’s meant to boost your consciousness and help you push past your ego. At times, the practice is also termed as “yoga of awareness.”
Chakras are the seven energy centers in your body which include.
- root chakra
- sacral chakra
- naval, or solar plexus, chakra
- heart chakra
- throat chakra
- third eye chakra
- crown chakra
While there is a rise in the Kundalini energy, it’s assumed to help stabilize these chakras and promote your spiritual wellness.
Main sections of Kundalini Yoga Class
- A beginning Chant
- Warm-up for spine
- Kriya is a sequence of postures that are paired with few breathing methods
- Ending meditation or Chant
Now let’s check out some Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners.
Kundalini Yoga Poses helps in strengthening and enhance our nervous system. This Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners will help in focusing clearly and balancing your body. Check those out.
Breath of Fire
Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners is a powerful and cleansing pranayama method that warms up the body, inhaling and exhaling through the nose. Breath Fire- the Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners purifies your body, oxygenates the blood, and bolsters your solar plexus chakra.
Let us try out this Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners
· Breathe In while pushing your stomach outwards with mild, deliberate force
· While breathing out, pull your stomach up and into your spine, ousting your breath with the same calm, intentional force
Spinal Flexes (Seated Cat-Cow Pose)
Let’s try out these Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners.
Grab your knees or front ankle with both hands while you are in an easy seated pose.
· Bring alertness to the center of your heart
· While keeping your eyes closes, inhale while you lift your gaze and
· Keeping your eyes closed, breathe in as you lift your gaze and drag your heart forward for Cow Pose, breathe out as you turn your spine for Cat Pose
This Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners is an excellent flexibility practice for the cervical spine. This will help in reducing tension and rigidity around your upper back, shoulders, and neck. Your breath also starts and refreshes your lungs, generating enormous power that reinforces and broadens your aura.
Let us try out these Kundalini Yoga Poses for Beginners.
· Keep your left fingertips on the left shoulder and similarly with your right side
· Place your elbows in line with your shoulders and parallel to the ground, begin twisting left and right
· Breathe In left and breath outright
· Pulsate the mantra, Sat Nam, in your head as you twist (Sat left, Nam right)
· Permit your head to follow the movements of your spine instinctively
Archer’s poster is suitable for fostering willpower, determination, and clarity of desire. By practicing this pose, you will also boost your hips, quadriceps, shoulders, and core.
Take Kundalini yoga classes with Personal Yoga Trainers in Dubai. Dubaiyogatrainers’ personalized Kundalini Yoga classes equip you with a golden key that will help you unlock the unexplained inner divinity at the comfort of your home. Dubaiyogatrainers’ are one of the eminent Personal Yoga Trainers in Dubai and offer a broad range of yoga training sessions for all age groups. Dubaiyogatrainers’ unique features include personalized lady yoga training in Dubai with a lady instructor, a customized yoga training session for seniors at the comfort of their home, and more.
Call us today to know more about Dubaiyogatrainers’.